HOLY DANG. Red Brick Strategies has an opening for a Jr. Designer/Web Developer.
This is a 30-day contract with a monthly rollover option and an end of contract review for permanent placement, if possible.
The contractor will report directly to Red Brick’s award-winning design director.
The position requires twenty hours of on-site work and is open to local applicants only.
We’re looking for a unicorn that can:
- Meet with and understand clients to determine the scope of a project
- Determine the message the design should portray with guidance from Design Director
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Adequate knowledge of Adobe Create Suite
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to conceive website layouts and build them using a combination of templates/custom code
- Cooperate with Design Director to match visual design intent into fully responsive websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layouts to put together a cohesive design that reflects the client’s needs/overall aesthetic
- Present designs to the Design Director/CEO and be able to receive constructive feedback
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients and internal team into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Be able to accomplish tasks without hesitation or in-depth guidance
- Is locally based in HSV
All contractors are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and specific work/project details will not be released until the NDA is executed.
To find out more about the best F’n creative agency around and to see some of our work, check out redbrickstrategies.com.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] Contract will be awarded no later than March 10, 2017.